Friday, July 15, 2011

A couple of cards to show you!

Well hello there!  I have been sneaking in some crafty moments here and there, and have finished two cards.  Made this first one for my beautiful cousin Kim, to thank her for always giving us her daughter's gently used clothes.  She buys the most gorgeous outfits for her daughter -things I could never afford for Emily, so I'm quite grateful !

This card features Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen papers, Prima collage stamp, crinkled seam binding bought on Memrie Mare's Etsy, and a lucious red paper rose :)




Next up - Using up my stash of Pretty Little Studio products ;)  I kept thinking that I wanted to see how PLS papers would look against black...  I think I like it, but will be experimenting some more later :)


Well, that's it for me, going to try and get some shut eye ;)  Have a wonderful weekend my friends and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments :

  1. What lovely cards. I simply adore your distressing done to your papers. Such a great effect for these already rockin' cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn you are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee, Thank you so much for your lovely comments and for following my blog :)
    Your cards are beautiful. I really love the inked distressed edges to your papers. The ribbon binding is a great idea too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenny you are so sweet and very talented! I am happy to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee thanks for sharing your pair of beauties today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards! I love the gingham on the first one and I personally like the black on the second card quite a lot!

    Thanks for all the blog love you've left me this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous cards! I love the vintage feel! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are so sweet!! Thanks 4 the Luv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply adorable, renee! i esp. love the first card:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am checking out the Ranger gallery, and the cards I am drawn to are all yours! very talented!

    ReplyDelete