Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Mind's Eye LO Challenge!

Can't believe I actually finished this one in time.. Just minutes to spare!  Anyways, same as the card challenge - sketch is provided and the theme is Song Lyrics.  I put some of the words from Carrie Underwoods song "All American Girl".  I think I cried the first I dunno, maybe 100 times I heard it !!!!!!!!!!  Love love love that song ;)  So here's the sketch :

And here's my LO, sorry for the crooked picture but I literally don't have time to fix it!  The pleated paper for the fan is again from the Be Loved collection, as well as the heart and die cut on bottom left.  Background paper is from Penny Lane collection.  The two GORGEOUS rosettes were cut by a good friend Kathy (Branches) over on SB.com.  She is such a sweetie, such a giving and caring person :)  Well, this is really it for me, have to be up in less than 4 hrs for work.. ICK!  Thanks for looking!!

7 comments :

  1. Your design is beautiful. Please send your snail mail address. I have gathered some stamps from my stash to send you. Have a good week, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great work Renee!! I love the pleated elements & what adorable photos! Take a peek at my blog... something waiting for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful take on the sketch. love the fan on the background. beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Renee! I love the fan in the background. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Jane's Doodles Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this, the fan looks great and I love the papers you`we used. Your daughter is so beautifull. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a darling page--love it:) of course, it helps to have such pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh wow! This LO is absolutely gorgeous Hun- & love the design work plus what stunning pic- just beautiful!

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete