Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gallery Idol 2012 is wrapping up!!!!

HURRY and get those cards in ladies!!!!!  This is my second, hoping to make 5 total for the Paper Crafts Connection "Gallery Idol 2012" competition.  The theme this time around is Encouragement cards.  I am kind of limited on my encouragement sentiments, so I found a font I liked and printed it onto cardstock straight from the computer!  It kind of got a bit faded after embossing with my Texture Boutique machine, but I think it should be ok. ( I hope!)  The toile paper is from Glitz Designs "Pretty In Pink" collection, the gray patterned tape on the bottom is from Pink Paislee, and the lovely canvas flower is from the incomparable Maya Road.

Have a great day...we're having some pretty nice weather here in Michigan.  Hope you are too!  TFL




8 comments :

  1. Lovely flower and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Renee~
    I'm glad to see you doing some bit crafting again...
    Love your pretty card...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!It makes me so much happier to at least be in the craft room twice a week, things are improving & starting to slow down around here :) Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  3. Love this card Renee! So creative how you used the Pink Pailsee patterned tape you clever girl. Wishing you luck in the competition. If all your cards are as awesome as this...you got it in the bag! Come play paper sometime I miss you! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure! Grandma is taking the little one out of town for the week so Daddy can rest and Mommy can play!!!! I've been working every day, no days off :( My next day off is Tuesday and Wednesday so count me in for Tuesday if you're not busy!! Thanks for the flattering compliment on my card!

      Delete
  4. Love the image and sentiment together, Renee! I think you did a beautiful job here! The flower is gorgeous! Thank you so much for the kind comment over my Moxie Fab feature! Paper crafter like you makes the blog land much more special and fun. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful softness of the image on the upper half with a gorgeous bold border on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete